Monday, May 9, 2016

Zhuang Zhou Qutoes

Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.
Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
Rewards and punishments are the lowest form of education.
Men honor what lies within the sphere of their knowledge, but do not realize how dependent they are on what lies beyond it.
Cherish that which is within you, and shut off that which is without; for much knowledge is a curse.
Great wisdom is generous; petty wisdom is contentious. Great speech is impassioned, small speech cantankerous.
We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.
Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can have a word with him?


To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quotes thanks for sharing....

Kannan said...

Good words for busy mind

Kannan said...

Good words for busy mind