Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Celebration of life

Somehow today while sipping a nice tea at Saravana bhavan and listening to 'ilaya nila pozhigirathu' (tamil song) at the background, I figured out that I'll also die someday. So I let myself to taste every bit of tea ☕️ . Then I strongly decided to thoroughly celebrate this life until I take a exit from this planet.  I'm thinking what else the best I can do in my life. I'm definitely not going to stress out, work hard or compete with people. Let the successful ppl do it. I don't need to prove to anyone who I am and smart ones will identify anyway 😎. Only one thing is more meaningful now.. Pay attention to smallest details of everyday life, learn joyfully, appreciate everything that I got and love everyone to the core. இசை பட வாà®´்தல்(Live life like music). It's like Raja's(Great composer) music 🎶 and life notes are in perfect rhythm 😊

No comments: