Saturday, April 30, 2022

Self practice

 Lot of times, people used to ask how do we gain the same experience that we get in the class. They couldn't get the motivation to do daily practice on their own or our mind will manipulate us not to practice. 

I used to have the same question or same problem in the beginning days. 

Once I started understanding experientially what goes into practice bit by bit, then the question became how can I afford not to train?

Seriously, I'm not at all interested in being weak and I had lived that enough.

 Structure the time for training and stick with it. That commitment will give overall stability to our character. Some day we all are going to die. Until then we can choose to live good and strong. Society needs strong and good people. 


My practice time is one of the most beautiful time in my life. I will pretty much bring all of my attention towards my body, mind, emotions and energy. It elevates my consciousness and brings so much stability, clarity and balance to deal with day to day stuffs. Especially when we take on more responsibilities, we have to step up and be in the best possible place. Early in my life, I realised that I'm the most biggest challenge in my life. 


The profound tools that we study, matters only based on how much we practice and live it. Else it will be another garbage sitting on our head. That's from my experience. 


The more we practice, the more we live the better way and the more life will be better quality. 

No comments: